Friday 28 December 2012

How To Spending New Year's Eve at Home


Now, that Christmas has come and gone leaving us with so many fine memories of decorated trees along with presents it is time to think of New Year's eve, that last day of the year in which we for some reason find to be significant enough to hold an all out; no holds bared celebration for. Well regardless of weather or not the evening which ends one year and starts the next is cause to party long in to the night is not the point of this article but what is, is to advocate the benefits of spending the evening at home.

I naturally am aware that numerous are the places where one may see out the old year such as restaurants, discos, hotel ballrooms, etc. but I in my old fashioned ways still believe it perhaps not best but coziest to bid farewell to the old year at home. This previous statement should not be interpreted that I do not believe the above mentioned places to be without charm for that is not the case as some of these places have true elegance but my philosophy tells me that a party given at a person's home is a reflection of the organizers personality.

If one really lends consideration to the issue one will see that the parties we throw are us, for it is our way of saying "this is how I like to have fun and this is who I am" to our guests whom we wish to permit a view of the most favorable side of our individuality. The side I refer to is the one that is our culture which is friendly and warm as it accepts others and their ways. It hears music that moves us, it is considerate and wishes all to enjoy what we may offer even if it be not ostentatious but merely given whole heartedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment